African Market Day Design Clock
This exquisite clock features a vibrant painting which celebrates one of the 4 Market days of the Igbo tribal group from Nigeria. These women are heading to the Orie (pronounced Oye) market. This painting is nostalgic as it reminds me of my grandmother and her friends walking great distances early in the morning to but and/or sell homegrown food items and handmade crafts.
This clock features an open edition museum quality print of my handmade original artwork. I made the artwork with watercolour, ink and fabric collage on 300 gsm watercolour paper.
- Modern printed polypropylene with plexiglass face
- Bamboo wood frame with natural finish or painted black or white
- 4 customizable metal hand colors to choose from
- Quartz clock mechanism (AA battery not included)
- Built in hook at back for easy hanging